POLICIES & class rules
- All students must register and payment must be received before attending classes.
- VPNB reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient registration.
- Instructors are not responsible for valuables. Cell phones may be brought into the studio but not used.
- Teachers and Directors will make every effort to return all phone calls promptly.
- Parents are expected to provide their child with the appropriate dance attire. See below
- VPNB retains intellectual property of all dance and steps taught during class.
- VPNB reserves the right to refuse admittance and services and to dismiss any student(s) and/or parent(s) at the teacher’s/director’s discretion.
- Class times/instructors are subject to change.
- REFUND POLICY: Vancouver Pars National Ballet does not offer refunds after the first class. Exceptions to this guideline will be made for debilitating/unexpected medical emergency that prevents the student from completing the sessions. In this case, a doctor’s note is required. All exceptions are determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Schedules may be changed if necessary without notice.
- Students are expected to be punctual and ready for class.
- No chewing gum
- Water ONLY in class.
- Please be ready on time for class meaning: hair, clothing, and shoes are on and ready before class begins.
- Please ensure you have read the "What to Wear" email and have the appropriate attire and dance shoes for your class.
- Parents and/or friends are not permitted in class at any time.
- Additional costs such as costume rental fees are the responsibility of the student.